Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

I'll do like this:
I draw the line with the 2000mils in the first position.
Change the grid to 8 mils.
Control+middle button to copy the line to the next grid position, and
so on, until I have all the necessary lines.
I think that there must have a greater zomm in, but I dont know if all
people need this because I have some eye problems and Im not so good
with the mouse, but its not so dificul to copy the lines with control
key.

I agree with you that a comand line bring power to the program, like
earlier autocad versions did it.