Re: gEDA-user: DRC vs shorted nets?

Steve Meier wrote:
> I did an simple example where I created an op amp, a power connector and
> shorted two planes together through one polygon.
>
> Then I selected the ground plane and hit the f-key and as you can see
> both the +5 and the -5 pins of the op amp were  turned green along with
> the power connectors two pins.  pcb_nets_shorted.jpg

The suggestion for using the "f" key was *before* you put the thermals on;
it is a scheme for avoiding creating the shorts in the first place. I agree
that
it's still very hard to find them. I have an idea that may help find many
simple
shorts which I will try to implement in the future.

Cheers,
harry