Re: gEDA-user: gschem with cairo rendering

> This is probably stupid, but there are a few HIDs I'd like to see for
> it as well.  They certainly wouldn't be lowest common denominator
> though.

> Who wants to make an IrisGL HID?  How about a PHIGS HID?  NeWS?

I'd love to see a handful more GUI HIDs.  Building two of something is
good for nailing down the interface.  Building a half-dozen is a good
deal better, especially when they are as drastically different as
feasible.  (Yes, nailing down the interface is one of the things I
consider myself as having undertaken in building my HID....)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx