Re: gEDA-user: pcb, how to remove mm garbage (very short lines)?

Am Mittwoch, den 19.11.2008, 13:09 +0000 schrieb Peter Clifton:

> If you use the snap points properly, I've found no problems. (Sometimes

You may test yourself.

I have uploaded a copy of my layout to

http://www.ssalewski.de/tmp/

called bx.pcb.

For me it is very easy to produce these garbage:

I have a 27 pin SUBD connector in this layout. Left row of pins is on
grid. I connected a few traces to this pins. Then I deleted the traces
with DEL tool. Garbage points remain.

But it is not related to lines connecting to pins. To the right of the
connector I have drawn a few connected lines. Deleting some of these
lines gives again garbage point left.

I hope you can verify this bug.

Best wishes,

Stefan Salewski