Re: gEDA-user: Just another minor pcb bug

Am Samstag, den 22.11.2008, 16:19 -0800 schrieb Ben Jackson:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:33:33AM +0100, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> >
> > SHIFT makes no difference for this bug -- "Crosshair snaps to pins and
> > pads" is off, "Auto enforce DRC clearance" is on. Snaps to pad
> > endpoints. If I switch "Auto enforce DRC clearance" off snap to grid
> > points works fine as desired.
>
> I haven't tried your board, but try turning on the visible DRC clearance.
> It may be that you're not getting snapping, just a fine pin pitch plus
> large clearance only leaves a narrow gap where the line can go.

Tried "Crosshair shows DRC clearance", makes no difference, and give me
no hint.
There is no fine pitch for my example, its a very large pad.
Try pads of SSP100 on left upper corner of my board. For a device with
large pads this bug is easy visible. But of course it seems to exists
for all pads.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski