Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests

I have to say that i would not equate a CAD package mouse usage the
same as a file manager.

I come from HI before all land... Mac OS X  and I don't expect a CAD
package to behave the same as my OS X HI guide lines

I also have 5 easy to access mouse buttons....  and 3 more a touch
harder...