gEDA-user: Different slot types within on symbol

   Is it possible to create a symbol with two types of slots.  For
   example, in a 4 OR gates logic chip, one slot type would be the OR
   gate, while the other slot type would be the power connections.  I see
   people typical wire the pins that are not part of a slot to nets, but
   that seems to hide them.  I prefer to explicitly see the power on my
   chips so I can check the decoupling strategy.
   If you have any suggestions or examples please let me know.
   Thanks in advance
   Oliver