Re: gEDA-user: database driven component chooser - part II

> [1] Someone please help me find a better name.  When I say attribute
> editor I mean something analogous to the attribute editor dialog that
> the PCB GUI HID's have and it has nothing to do with gschem attributes.

It's a data-driven arbitrary input query dialog.  Ddaiqd?  So much for
a cool acronym.

PCB calls it an attribute dialog, but that would be confusing in
gschem.

Of course, it's scheme, so you can just pass around scheme data
structures or even procedures!