Re: gEDA-user: PCB GL - preview bug?

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 20:45 +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> Peter and pcb developers,
>
> I've just compiled opengl version of pcb from git repository and find
> out that preview in library window does not work - preview is always
> blank. If someone can confirm this then it seems to be a new bug.
>
> 2D button and 3d trackball works OK, and 3d view is more readable then before - good work.

Thanks for the bug report. Looks like I had the viewport setup wrong for
the display with depth.

Actually.. it is indicative of another problem.. the layers were
_behind_ the camera. The fact that I'm using orthometric projection
means I can cheat and have things behind the camera still in the view -
but it is something I'll probably have to fix at a later stage anyway.

For now I've fixed it by expanding the range of depths which are visible
(including behind the camera).

Best wishes,

Peter C.