Re: gEDA-user: coordinate systems

>> - Write a new tutorial. With a few pictures like before,
>> and without any asking for editing text files.
>
> You've got a point here. It's been quite some time since I did the
> tutorial myself. But I still remember that the first part of it was a
> bit confusing and tedious. I think you are right. The tutorial is in
> need for a rewrite.

I've recently started using PCB and found the tutorial difficult to
follow and inaccurate at several steps. I thought I would go ahead and
update the wiki to help anyone else who followed the guide after me,
but unfortunately it seems that it is not possible to get an account
to edit the wiki. I emailed a request for an account (as indicated on
the wiki itself) and never received a reply.