Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

> I guess my main point here is that Java is not as bad as the earlier posts
> have suggested. Like anything else, tt takes a certain amount of proficiency
> in knowing how to use the tool.

Yes, that's the problem. If I look for an application to do some job on
Freshmeat, I first look if the language is not Java. If it's Java I
don't even bother trying to download, install, and run, because already
know in advance that I won't be able to make it run.

CL<