Re: gEDA-user: Serious discussion on the proper selection of a language

I have long dreamed of starting two companies...the first an automation company that I would name Inept Automation, the second a software company which would design neural nets for control purposes. The second would be named Neurotic Solutions. Imagine the power of the two combined....

Inept Automation driven by Neurotic Solutions

Steve Meier