Re: gEDA-user: Serious discussion on the proper selection of a language

I have really got to watch what I say in front of DJ.... I am still laughing over the discussion of embeding pornographic images into pcb files... in which DJ demonstrated (in under 12 hours as I recall) was very duable. Did this code ever make it into cvs?

Steve Meier

DJ Delorie wrote:

I think this processor will need a two dimensional memory structure
to match the whole graphical process control structure...

Compile the program down to an FPGA map. FPGA arrays are already two dimensional. Powering up the FPGA runs the program...

See a further argument for Icarus to include a Befunge implementation.