Re: gEDA-user: VeriWell now on SourceForge

Hagen Sankowski wrote:

Well, in both tables the same picture we see. There are some more
designs (54,7%) in VHDL than in Verilog (45,3%) -the same values (in
%) for booth tables aren't a mistake- !

Note that you can't classify the cores unless you actually look at the source code. SystemC cores, for example, are normally classified as Verilog. The site also carries this disclaimer:

Note: language filter doesn't work very well yet because most of
projects don't have this property set. We are asking developers to
set it.

Not relevant to this topic, but there's no peer review process and the cores can be of very low quality. The one Verilog core I've looked at in detail was abysmal.