Re: gEDA-user: netlists, no connects and unnamed nets

> There are many actual netlist creators (gnetlist back ends). Some
> netlist formats (e.g. Spice) require there to be a net connected to
> every pin (one pin nets are perfectly OK in these). So you should
> make a feature request for the specific gnetlist back end you use:
> this cannot be a general feature.

Good point. I'm currently using the tango netlist creator, as that can
be imported into PCAD. It will take some time, but I am going to look
into trying to add the skip DRC_Directive part from the DRC checker to
the tango netlist scheme and see how that works.