Re: gEDA-user: netlists, no connects and unnamed nets

> If this test run ok for you, please submit a small schematic showing the
> error, and I'll try to track it down.

Hi Carlos, thanks for the input, but as John mentioned, this is not
about a bug in the DRC checker - it is working exactly how I would
expect it to.

What I would like is a NC symbol which does not create a net
(unnamed_netX) in the final netlist. I had a quick look through the
gnet-drc2.scm and saw that you basically skip nets with the NC
directive attached to them. Is it possible to do the same with the
actual netlist creator?

Thanks - sorry about the confusion,
Duncan