Re: gEDA-user: Icarus verilog Synthesis

   Hi,

   Does any one know about any book that describes how to convert a
   behavioral code into unoptimized gate level netlist.

   I know that after an unoptimized gate level netlist is got logic
   synthesis is applied to get an optimized netlist.

   I have a book called Algorithms for VLSI Design Automation. It has a
   chapeter on high level synthesis. But it doesnt explain my above
   question.

   I am looking for a book that for example describes how a
   for/while/repeat/forever and other verilog behavioral constructs are
   converted to multiplexors/and gates etc.

   Regards,

   Ronald