Re: gEDA-user: CERN goes for KiCAD

John Hudak wrote:

> Um, with all due respect....I don't consider myself 'simple
> minded'....
(...)
> and finally: "Smart people seems to have not really big problems
> with current gEDA state."

Note, that Stefan is not a native speaker. We, who use english as a
foreign language, have a hard time to get the tone right. I can
guess the german phrases Stefan had in mind. Let me assure you,
their subtext is far less offensive and more tongue in cheek.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx