Re: gEDA-user: why some skip KiCAD and gEDA

On 09/08/2011 04:14 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
My solution: A titleblock symbol that is really just that. A box, which
contains the title, date, version and author, to be printed on the bottom
of a page. Because these are global attributes, they can be edited wholesale
with the attribute editing dialog. But the symbol includes no frame.

I draw the frame after the fact to fit the schematic. The ability to expand
on demand is handy, if the circuit needs some more components.

http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/kai_martin_knaak/symbols/titleblock/title-block.sym

I like that idea.  I'd like that to be the default for new people also.

John