Re: gEDA-user: Wire-only Symbols - Netlist problems

On Sep 10, 2011, at 8:19 AM, Abhijit Kshirsagar wrote:

> The problem is solved with the latest gnetlist (1.7.1). Thanks so much!
>
> I will be documenting the library of bond graph elements (symbols and
> definitions). Just wanted to know if anyone uses bond graphs for
> simulation?

No, but I might now that you've made this possible with gEDA. How about publishing this on gedasymbols.org?

This is a fine example of what makes gEDA a superior toolkit: it's a powerful foundation for innovative approaches to design automation, rather than merely being an electronic substitute for a drafting board.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx