Re: gEDA-user: Wire-only Symbols - Netlist problems

*Short summary of Bond Graph Technique:
Bond graphs are graphical representations of physical systems. They
are like block diagrams in appearance, elements are connected together
by bonds (lines).

*Each 'Bond' represents flow of energy. The energy in question can be
in any domain, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, etc.
All domains are discussed in terms of the effort and flow variables
(e.g. Voltage and Current for electrical, pressure and flow for
hydraulic etc). The effort and flow variables must be chosen such that
the product is always power (Watts).

*The resulting graph can be extracted into a SPICE netlist and used
for simulation. (which is what I am doing)

>Do you have a simple reference as to where (and how) they are used?
Wiki Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Paynter
Many tutorials on the web
Textbook: http://www.amazon.com/System-Dynamics-Approach-Dean-Karnopp/dp/0471459402

>made this possible with gEDA. How about publishing this on gedasymbols.org
Actually most of the work is done by my Professor, L. Umanand. It is
now possible to integrate Bond graph models of the system (motors),
electrical circuits of the electrical drives and controlllers and
simulate the whole thing in one go.

I'd love to put it on the website, once i collect all the symbols,
make a few examples and maybe write short howto...

Thanks and Regards,
~Abhijit