Re: gEDA-user: reasons for wikibook (was: plugins)

On Sep 12, 2011, at 8:43 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:

> developers.  They're your greatest source of information on how the
>   tools work.

At the reference manual level, perhaps (although when I documented the gnetlist scheme primitives I didn't get much developer help). But at the level of toolkit use, I don't think so. The developers appear to to be focused on a small subset of gEDA's broad application space.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx