Re: Help on Installing Independence

Hi there again.

I have installed RedHat 6.1 on one machine have managed to mount the
relaxed ISO with the Independence files on it using the command
'mount -t vfat /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom'. I then proceeded to copy everything
under /mnt/cdrom/Indy to /usr/Indy and then created the following symbolic
links ln -s /usr/Indy /RedHat , ln -s /usr/Indy /indy, ln -s /usr/Indy /indy.
/usr was hda5. I then rebooted the machine with the boot disk in drive a and
started a hard disk installation and picked as the partition which had the
Indy distribution hda5 and the installation started to proceed. It then went
on in checking the available packages and came up with the following error:
"Comps file is not version 0.1 as expected." Any subsequent trials to install
were unsuccessful.

So how can I proceed now? What is this error above?

Thanks in advance
Dinos Kouroushaklis