Re: Anyone on this list?

On 29 Oct 2002 00:47:18 +0100
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de> wrote:

> A few weeks ago I tried (and am still trying) to find a few beta
> testers for Pingus, but well, so far I haven't found a single
> beta-tester[1], but instead I got a gfx person and a few programmers.

Where have you asked? linux@yahoogroups.com (as the admin first or you
may get roughed-up for spamming), sent a press release asking
for testers to linuxtoday? Slashdot? linuxgames? I can't recent
information about pingus on any of those sites - it may just be that the
vast majority of people don't even know you're looking for testers.

Chris