Re: Ultimate solution

Guys, if you're that paranoid, why not insist on the BSD license? If
the man wrote the code himself, it's his prerogative to choose the
terms. You may not like them, but ultimately it's his choice, not
yours, since he wrote the code. I prefer the GPL myself, and use it
for everything I do (also FDL and/or CC for written works). Point of
info: is

Kasimir Gabert the owner of Torrify, LLC? If so, I would very much
like to ask him about an important legal question, not related to this
particular discussion.

Thanks,
Andrew

- ---

Frivolous lawsuits. Unlawful government seizures. What's YOUR defense?
Protect your assets, keep what you earn, and generate more income at the
same time!
Visit http://www.mpassetprotection.com/ today.