Re: Anonymous Blogging

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the reply. I will consider using some of the mentioned
techniques, maybe a live-cd to defeat key logger. I like to ask
another factor that may affects one's anonymous status.

I am currently using Privoxy with Tor on Windows XP to make my
connection anonymous. As I do not wish to filter my web browsing, I
cleared the following three files so only "Main Configuration" has
some parameters in it.

Default Actions
User Actions
Filters

Will this actions affect my anonymous status or it still remains the same?

Regards