Re: Anonymous Blogging

> If you don't enable hide-forwarded-for-headers you are sending your
> client's IP address to the web server. If you aren't using NAT,
> this will obviously affect your anonymity.

If you're running Privoxy on the machine you are using to browse, and
you're connecting using the address "127.0.0.1," the Forwarded-For
header should read "127.0.0.1," so there's no real threat.

I cannot find the parameter "hide-forwarded-for-headers". Is it in one of the files I had cleared?

Anyway, my masked IP was tested to be a Tor node from the detector.
Can I conclude that the 3 files can be safely cleared without
compromising on my anonymity?

Regards