Re: [pygame] pygame for portable python

Hello,

Great. I will have to fix some Pygame api issues with base.c - I shouldn't have
made PyErc_SDLError local - and will see about a better approach to module state
in Python 3. As for Surface, I think bufferproxies should be disabled for Python
3 for now to avoid the changed buffer interface issue. I will look at it next.

Lenard

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len_l@xxxxxxxxx>