Re: [pygame] pygame for portable python

I have updated surface.c, color.c, rect.c and surflock.c. The unit test
framework has also been modified enough to get rect_test.py to run under Python
3.0. It passes. I also built the python3 branch with Python 2.6 for backwards
compatibility confirmation. It passes all unit tests except color_test.py.

Lenard

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len_l@xxxxxxxxx>