Re: [pygame] PyGame Website Rewrite

Hi,

Thanks for the link to the bug tracker main page. A bug tracker may not be the most productive way to discover reported bug but what it does organize the repair effort. The mailing list has worked so far, but is not a good place to search out the current status of a bug. It also leaves us reliant on gmane.org, the only mailing list archive of the two listed with a proper search option. Even if Pygame does not get a bug tracker its website's framework will, or at least it will while under development.

Lenard