Re: [pygame] (FWD) memory leak? P.S.

mark kimsal writes:
 > I'm trying to install the pygame-cvs from a previous post in this
 > thread.  I can't do it so I can't test the stability of it.  Here's the
 > error I get when running python setup.py install
 >

 > error: command 'cl.exe' failed: No such file or directory
 >
 > What is cl.exe, it's not on my HD anywhere.

This means the setup script can't find your compiler. Not suprising,
since you probably don't have one. The CVS distributes source files,
not precompiled binaries. I'm in the same boat; I don't have a Windows
compiler, and I'm not really interested in cross-compiling right
now. Pete, I hate to impose, but would you mind putting together a
precompiled binary with the CVS fixes and mailing it to Mark and I?
I'm anxious to try out your changes, but without binaries I'll have to
wait until 0.0.5.

David Clark
silenus@telus.net
Nothing seems to kill me no matter how hard I try
Nothing is closing my eyes
Nothing can beat me down for your pain or delight
And nothing seems to break me

                            - Soundgarden