Re: [pygame] New pygame.org website

Hi Luke,

Yes I certainly do! It's of course necessary when I've been maintaining the website for the past decade. The plan continues to be to release parts of the source code as I go. So far there are some db migration scripts, which include tools to help scrub the db of private info. The screenshots can be exported easily as they are just a folder of files at the moment.

I've been non contactable for a few weeks due to personal issues. Which I guess was frustrating to Thomas, which has led to this latest effort to make a new website.

Looking forward to moving forward on the new website!

best,