Re: [pygame] Sound related questions

Pete Shinners <shredwheat@attbi.com>:
[...]
> still, with all the enhancements to SDL_mixer, i don't think it's going
> support the level of features you want. i'd wager if you added the
> functions to SDL_mixer, they'd quickly get accepted into the next
> release. :]

I still vote for soundarray -- Numeric control over sound/music
(possibly with memory-mapped temporary files). That would (if
possible) be even cooler than surfarray ;)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org