Re: [pygame] eggs. windows, and osx eggs?

hey,

yeah, cool.  I'm illume on pypi, so I'll add them up later... and see
about changing it to let you put them up yourself.

I think if we put them on the pygame download page, then it looks
there... but not totally for sure.

I'll have more time for pygame stuff this weekend(which is almost here
for me here in the future +11 GMT)

cu,