Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

If you say IRC is like that. Myself, well, #pygame is the only channel
as bad as this that I visit. My only experience with crude IRC members
is with spammers and #pygame.

But, hey, it's IRC.

In any case, if #pygame can get off because it's IRC, fine. It's
Pygame's decision to moderate it, not mine or anybody else's. I'd much
rather it be a proper channel, something more professional like the
other channels I visit. Maybe it's just my selection of channels, but
I've never had the troubles you say are rampant on IRC. I expected
#pygame to be like the rest-- I guess you'd call that my first taste
of 'the real IRC'?