Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

Hey!

    I would like to learn Pygame and watch the bugs and get solutions.
Enough is enough, lets just talk about programming. There are hackers
everywhere and those who feel good at others suffering and expense. The
world is a mess, lets keep it clean, at least try here...

        Bruce

If you say IRC is like that. Myself, well, #pygame is the only channel
as bad as this that I visit. My only experience with crude IRC members
is with spammers and #pygame.

But, hey, it's IRC.

In any case, if #pygame can get off because it's IRC, fine. It's
Pygame's decision to moderate it, not mine or anybody else's. I'd much
rather it be a proper channel, something more professional like the
other channels I visit. Maybe it's just my selection of channels, but
I've never had the troubles you say are rampant on IRC. I expected
#pygame to be like the rest-- I guess you'd call that my first taste
of 'the real IRC'?