Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

On, Tue Feb 19, 2008, Devin Jeanpierre wrote:

> "How dare you to say one of the pygame
> members then should take resposibility for it?"
> It was founded by Pygame. That is why it is a # (official) channel,
> not a ## channel. Like I said, it was deregistered-- not never
> registered in the first place.

So if something is dropped or in this case deregistered, the original
initiator still has to take care of it until his death or someone else
takes the burden, is what you say?

I can btw. register the channel #frugulator for something, drop it
afterwards and the project members of frugulator will be responsible
afterwards according to your logic ;-).

Regards
Marcus