Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

"So if something is dropped or in this case deregistered, the original
initiator still has to take care of it until his death or someone else
takes the burden, is what you say?"
Or until it is moved to an unofficial (##) channel. As long as it is
an official channel, yes, I think it should be maintained by the
members of the project that the channel is officially about. There is
also, like I said before, the option of creating and moving to an
unofficial channel, ##pygame.

Note I say it 'should'. I can't force you or anybody else to do this,
but pygame is the only group that can take over the channel, which is
why I am asking. I'd much rather have ops on #pygame than do something
silly like move to ##pygame. It's just IRC, after all, it shouldn't be
so serious.