Re: [pygame] Newbie needs help, what's the most efficient (or easiest) way to do this?

I figured I was doing something wrong... I didn't know I could include
attachments. Sorry, this is really the first experience I've had with
a mailing list...

A few e-mails up, I said I was trying to get the game to display the
letters and words you typed correctly in a row. Someone said to put the
sprites in their own group, so I thought he meant class. So that's what
I did. Yet, the text still doesn't show up on screen... What am I doing
wrong?

Yeah. So when I get back to my laptop I'll attach the code instead of
sending it in the body of my message next time. Sorry about that.