Re: [pygame] Mac OS X?

Bob Ippolito <bob@threeoh.com> writes:

> Looks like it's trying to load the pygame icon.  It's probably not
> finding it where it's expected to be, probably because you're not
> using a framework python.

No, I am now...

> Open up SDLmain.m, fix the path for the icon, recompile.

But this hardcodes 2.2 in the path to the icon, and I was using some
random CVS build which had version 2.3a0.

Thanks for the pointer!

Now "open examples/fonty.py" dies on exit, but at least I feel I'm
getting somewhere...

Cheers,
M.

--
  > say-hi-to-the-flying-pink-elephants-for-me-ly y'rs,
  No way, the flying pink elephants are carrying MACHINE GUNS!
  Aiiee!!  Time for a kinder, gentler hallucinogen...
                               -- Barry Warsaw & Greg Ward, python-dev