Re: [pygame] Using PyOpenGL for 2D graphics

On Monday 09 July 2007 12:08:02 am Peter Nicolai wrote:
> check out Opioid2D

One of my friends was using that to make a game engine for shoot-em-ups (I'm
talking arcade shoot-em-ups, not First Person Shooters), and Shang (the
creator of opioid) actually dropped in on us at the thread for the engine and
seemed like he was more than happy to help my buddy get his engine working
fine. That's my second recommendation to use it, so I'll probably look into
it.

Can it be used in conjunction with Pygame, or is it it's own thing? It looks
standalone to me, but I haven't gotten a chance to seriously research it. But
it looks pretty good.