I guess the main dependencies are:

zlib
libpng
libjpeg
SDL_image
freetype
SDL_ttf
vorbis/ogg
SDL_mixer.    I remember quite a few dependencies with SDL_mixer...
but not sure what they are off the top of my head.

Numeric (there's already a windows python 2.5 package on the pygame
downloads page).

I think we need libtiff support for windows... but if it's impossible
I guess we can release without it.

I think we should try and list instructions for testing each part too.
 I did this mainly last time by finding which example programs used
each part.  As well as running all the test/example scripts that came
with each dependency.  Then had about 10 of the more popular/complex
games which I tested with to make sure they work.  But a more
automated testing method would be better - or at least a list of
instructions on which programs to run.