Re: [pygame] very easy snippets to start: where from i can get?

hi,

10 READ Tutorial$
20 PRINT "I think you should read some of the python oo tutorials?"
30 GOTO 10

Here's a little mostly non oo example(untested).

import pygame
from pygame.locals import *

pygame.init()
screen = pygame.display.set_mode((320,200))

r,g,b = (0,0,0)

going = True
while going:
    events = pygame.event.get()