Re: [pygame] [Bug] SVN 1272 on Windows

Not with Python's msilib unless the whole installer were built from scratch.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
oh, sorry.  I meant...

Could we use the msi lib to delete all the old files somehow?

cu,

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nothing is deleted. color.py is simply ignored by the Python interpreter.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
cool.

Maybe the new msi changes stuff make it delete all old files too?