Re: [pygame] [Bug] SVN 1272 on Windows

I don't know all of what it takes to make uninstalling previous versions, but evidentally there is some property that defaults to off, that must be set to "true" to get this behavior:

RemovePreviousVersions

I think the main complication with it is making sure the "ProductCode" GUID is the same for old & new installers yet at the same time the version numbers go up