Re: [pygame] vista testing...

Thanks. This confirms what I have found.

Lenard

Bo Jangeborg wrote:
Aliens sounds good and used the following
Video driver: windib
Audio driver: dsound

Lenard Lindstrom skrev:
To answer Brian, the default audio driver is dsound. SDL exports function SDL_AudioDriverName. Maybe Pygame should wrap it. I found and compiled a C space aliens game* that uses SDL, SDL_image and SDL_mixer. I altered it to use frequency 44100, format AUDIO_S16, channels 2, chunk size 3072. It is available on my Pygame page. Copy the contents of the zip file into prebuilt\lib and run. It writes to stderr.txt which drivers it uses. I suggest replacing the default data\music.wav with something else as it is a noisy recording.