Re: [pygame] vista testing...

I don't think this has been confirmed as an SDL bug, yet - playmus
didn't exhibit a problem, right?

However, there's no known problem with the current default
pygame.mixer settings either, right? (because aliens and playwave
worked...)

So it seems to me there should maybe be some documented errata for
certain mixer init settings being scratchy, but it doesn't seem like
there is anything to hold back 1.8 release