Re: [pygame] Google Summer of Code participation

Windows and OS X webcam support are other possibilities.

> If students come up with interesting ideas, that's fine as well,
> though. There's no need to stick to the ideas list only :-).

Absolutely.  Hopefully students will come forward with project ideas.
Unless there are objections to a pygame organization application, it
would be useful to have a post on the front page requesting that
interested students take a look at the ideas page or propose their own
projects on the wiki and the list.  If we are not accepted, it would
still be useful if PSF gives us slots.

Perhaps we should flesh out the application here or on the wiki.

Nirav