Re: [pygame] Google Summer of Code participation

Casey Duncan kirjoitti:
In the wiki we have 2DVectorClass and 3DVectorClass classes. Why these
-1 on Cython/Pyrex from me.
FWIW I plan to implement simple/fast vector, matrix and quat types in C for my lepton project in the coming months.

i also read more about it after posting yesterday, and saw them say that it doesn't speed py with straightforward numerical operations much, but is more useful when you have more complex (nested) for-loop style code.

-Casey

~Toni