Re: [pygame] multi-width aalines and aacircles

I guess for now people could use this:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/CairoPygame?parent=CookBook

But would be slow LOL, and would probably want a wrapper to handle all the functions and converting and such...

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Marius Gedminas <marius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 08:56:16AM -0600, John Krukoff wrote:
> [...]

How about full Cairo support while we're at it?

;-)

Marius Gedminas
--
Programs that write programs are the happiest programs in the world.
       -- Andrew Hume